COVID-19 Resource Center
We’re here to help you make navigating COVID-19 easier.
Use this resource center as a guide to ensure you’re aware and making the most of the relevant features and educational resources that are available to you as a brightwheel customer.
Prioritize safety for you, your staff, and your families
- How to Protect Your Early Education Center from COVID-19: This on-demand training shows you how to navigate the rise of the Delta variant and protect your staff and students this school year.
Give staff an easy tool to manage their day and give families peace of mind, in spite of limited face-to-face interactions
- Childcare Staff Wellness During COVID-19 Checklist: This checklist shows you what to do to keep your staff happy, healthy, and motivated during COVID-19.
- The Parent Communication Toolkit: How to Wow Families This School Year with brightwheel: This kit includes templates, tip sheets, and other tools you can use to help families feel connected to your center all school year long, especially when face-to-face interactions are limited.
- Distance Learning-Friendly Lesson Plans for Your Childcare Center to Try in 2021: This blog post shares fun, developmentally appropriate lesson plans for virtual learning that students and families will both enjoy.
Streamline your administrative tasks and reinvest time saved to focus on what matters most
- 5 Ways Childcare Leaders Can Manage Stress at Their Center During COVID-19: This blog post shows you how to proactively support your staff and manage your own mental health during stressful times.
- How to Manage Student Billing In Case of a Closure: This help article provides you best practices for managing student billing plans due to unexpected closures caused by COVID-19.
- The Childcare Director’s Complete Toolkit for Hiring Great Staff: This toolkit compiles tip sheets, templates, and checklists that will simplify every step of the hiring process.
- How to Achieve Your 2021 Enrollment Goals with brightwheel: This eBook will show you how to increase your student headcount.